Monday, January 25, 2010

Wilton Heart Cookie Pan Review: Heartwarming or Heartbreaking Results?



Making cookies-on-a-stick at home is an affordable alternative to buying cookie bouquets. The Wilton heart cookie pan makes it easy to bake a bouquet of cookie pops, but there are some important considerations.



Although I have had the heart cookie pans for a couple of years or so, I forgot the instructions because I had not used the pan in a while. (The instructions are not difficult, but they are not second-nature for me.) After overfilling the pan and bumping two of the cookies with a pot holder, I remembered the lessons learned from previous batches.


Overall, the cookies were beautiful and tasty. Get all the details and decorating ideas by reading the full product review on Examiner.com.

I am not sure who is currently selling these pans locally, but Hobby Lobby, Joann's and Michael's may have them. Wilton also sells them online. Here is a link to purchase the heart cookie pan from Amazon.com. They have a 4-for-3 promotion where certain home products are on sale.





No comments:

Post a Comment